Pistil XC Full Suspension Titanium/Alloy
The Sanitas Pistil XC full suspension titanium is individually handcrafted using carefully selected, oversized. cold worked 3/2.5 titanium tubing.
Each and every frame is hand built one by one in our Durango, Colorado facility to provide a ride that’s designed specifically for the customers riding style and needs in mind.
Designed with signature s-bend seat stays, s-bend chainstays, and hand pick oversized cold worked and stress relieved titanium tubing, the Pistil XC delivers nimble handling while at the same time providing exceptional climbing and descending ability.
We design the Pistil XC to provide ample tire clearance and just over 4.0” (100mm) of travel to deliver a smooth ride over all types of terrain. The Pistil XC incorporates a unique concentric bottom bracket pivot which allows the rear travel to work as one unit so the bike can be ridden as geared or as single speed.
Each frame is custom designed and built at no additional charge so you can choose between 29, 27.5 or 26” wheel platforms.
If you prefer stock geometry, please refer to our attached sizing charge.
In addition, we have a multitude of frame finish options available as well as custom anodization by Agave Frame Finishing for an upcharge.
- Tubing: Hand selected size specific 3/2.5 butted CWSR titanium
- Head Badge: Sanitas custom designed and hand fabricated by Revolution Jewelry
- Bottle Mounts: Down tube and seat tube locations (3rd mount optional)
- Finish: Ceramic bead blast with brushed logo or anodization at upcharge.
- Production: Custom design and made one by one in Durango, Colorado
- Custom Sizing: No additional charge
- Lead time From Time of Order: 10 to 12 weeks
- Fork: Sanitas Road High Modulus Carbon (Order Separately)
- Headset: White Industries (Order Separately)
- Frame Weight: 2.5 to 2.8 lbs. depending on sizing.
- Build Kit Options: Contact us directly to put together your unique build kit
- Groupsets: SRAM, Shimano, Campy or Rotor
- Cockpits: Sanitas Titanium or Ritchey
- Wheels: Rolf Prima, Boyd, Zipp or Enve
- Tire: Schwalbe, Continental or Pirelli
- Saddles: Selle Italia
Ample 30mm tire clearance, by design.
- Recommended Use: Road
- Custom Geometry Designed Specifically for the Customer
- Tire Width: 700c x 25 to 30mm
- Headtube: IS41-IS52 Integrated or 44mm Straight Taper
- Bottom Bracket: BSA 68mm or T47 English Thread
- Rear Hub Spacing: 142 x 12mm or 130mm for Caliper Brake
- Cable Routing: External or Internal
- Front Derailleur: 31.8mm or 34.9mm Clamp-On
- Brake: Flat Mount Disc or Caliper
- Seatpost Diameter: 27.2 or 31.6 mm
- Seat Collar: Sanitas Titanium
- Manufacturer Warranty: Lifetime
|Top Tube Effective||575 mm||620 mm||632 mm||652 mm|
|Head Tube Angle||66 deg||66 deg||66 deg||66 deg|
|Seat Tube Angle||75.5 deg||75.5 deg||75.5 deg||75.5 deg|
|Seat Tube Length C/O||381||406.4||431.8||457.2|
|Seat Tube Length C/C||317||317||330.2||330.2|
|Head Tube Length (44 mm)||100||105||110||120|
|Chain Stay Length||430||430||430||435|
If you have questions, we are here with answers. Please fill out this form and we'll get back with you straight away.