Sepal – Xtra Lite Performance Road Titanium
The Sanitas Sepal X-Lite Road Titanium is beautifully handcrafted and custom built using carefully selected, size specific, cold worked butted 3/2.5 titanium tubing. Each frame is hand built one by one in our Durango, Colorado facility to provide a ride that’s designed specifically with the customers riding style and needs in mind.
Designed and built with signature selected custom butted tubing, the Sepal X-Lite delivers nimble handling, while at the same time provides exceptional climbing and descending ability. We designed the Sepal to provide ample 30mm tire clearance, so you get a reliably smooth ride over all types of terrain.
Custom geometry comes at no additional charge as well as a multitude of frame finish options as well as anodizing options by Agave Frame Finishing of Durango, Colorado.
- Tubing: Hand selected size specific 3/2.5 butted CWSR titanium
- Head Badge: Sanitas custom designed and hand fabricated by Revolution Jewelry
- Bottle Mounts: Down tube and seat tube locations (3rd mount optional)
- Finish: Ceramic bead blast with brushed logo or anodization at upcharge.
- Production: Custom design and made one by one in Durango, Colorado
- Custom Sizing: No additional charge
- Lead time From Time of Order: 10 to 12 weeks
- Fork: Sanitas Road High Modulus Carbon (Order Separately)
- Headset: White Industries (Order Separately)
- Frame Weight: 2.5 to 2.8 lbs. depending on sizing.
- Build Kit Options: Contact us directly to put together your unique build kit
- Groupsets: SRAM, Shimano, Campy or Rotor
- Cockpits: Sanitas Titanium or Ritchey
- Wheels: Rolf Prima, Boyd, Zipp or Enve
- Tire: Schwalbe, Continental or Pirelli
- Saddles: Selle Italia
Ample 30mm tire clearance, by design.
- Recommended Use: Road
- Custom Geometry Designed Specifically for the Customer
- Tire Width: 700c x 25 to 30mm
- Headtube: IS41-IS52 Integrated or 44mm Straight Taper
- Bottom Bracket: BSA 68mm or T47 English Thread
- Rear Hub Spacing: 142 x 12mm or 130mm for Caliper Brake
- Cable Routing: External or Internal
- Front Derailleur: 31.8mm or 34.9mm Clamp-On
- Brake: Flat Mount Disc or Caliper
- Seatpost Diameter: 27.2 or 31.6 mm
- Seat Collar: Sanitas Titanium
- Manufacturer Warranty: Lifetime
Each Sepal is a custom fit fabrication therefore we do not provide a stock geometry chart.
Click to download the fit sheet
If you have questions, we are here with answers. Please fill out this form and we'll get back with you straight away.